The Fabric District can trace its roots back to the early 19th century with many fabric manufacturing and retail businesses setting up in the area. It was one of the most densely populated neighbourhoods of the city and a tight community was formed with people from all walks of life.
With the focus of development moving away from manufacturing in the second half of the 20th century, the vibrancy of The Fabric District subsided over the last few decades; however, it will be rejuvenated once again through a series of improvements and regenerations, with The Fabric Village being the highlight of it all.
The Fabric Village will breathe new life into the Islington area and revitalise this enclave of Liverpool City Centre, bringing back the tight-knit community that makes the area unique.
GILDART STREET, LIVERPOOL, L3 8HA PHASE 1 / FAB1 : 219 UNITS
- Located in the Knowledge Quarter – the vibrant hub of Liverpool’s world-renowned cluster of bio-medical,research and science institutions and home to itsthriving University campuses
- Within 8 minutes’ walk of Liverpool Lime Street Station
- Within 8 minutes’ walk of the Q-Park Royal Liverpool Hospital, Royal Liverpool University Hospital, UOL School of Medicine and Cancer Research Centre UK Liverpool
- Within 10 minutes’ walk of the Central Library,Liverpool Empire and O2Academy Liverpool
- Within 12 minutes’ walk of the University of Liverpool & Liverpool John Moores University